Sunday, February 23, 2014

Life 

Hi! my name is Mike Brittain and for those who don't know me i am an internet marketer. I never knew the internet until I was in a car crash and told i couldn't go back to my career as so i couldn't and wouldn't take that as a reason to stop contributing to the world. 

I have been through my bumps and failures like everyone else as my main thing in life i always wanted was a career in film making but that got bumped away from the technology to mass produce.

I am with several companies that make money and spend a lot of time devoted to what i want now so i can enjoy life in the near future.

Problems with internet marketing.
  • List.  If you don't have one you will not make it.
  • How to grow a list? be good at one thing at a time before you try to master the next thing grow your list.
  • How? I have a facebook page named purebredlleverage and i worked on a few ways to help people build a list and it is my work that did it so you have to be a paid member to enjoy everything there is to know fast before the company that you are promoting puts the next charge on your account.
  • Yes i know i spelled that name with two Ls but to late.
I am not a guru but I can have your list and you can leave traffic exchanges forever if you choose.

If you know the story of the common bumble bee thats great but if you haven't then this is for you.

The common bumble cannot fly as it doesn't have the wing span to body mass. Now science says the bumble bee isn't supposed to be able to fly but no one told the bumble bee so you see them flying all around.

The 80/20 rule of marketing  was just like that to me as no one told me I couldn't duplicate what someone was doing that they had your attention on something else so I watched behind what they were talking about duplicated and got the results as no one was going to help me without money. 

Traffic exchanges have their place but a list of names numbers and emails is what you want not some exchange clogging up your inbox and if you bought everything you see you would be broke fast.

There are no guarantees when you buy a list that even 3% will make the same decision you did and that can cost upward of 1000 dollars wasted again but to build your own list that you warmed up there is a better chance at having them buy from you, your bribes your list you generated that are responsive to your ideas  and want the same as you and that is what I offer.

Whether you want to sell clickbank products or top tier and all worth the effort you need a list that you made not someone who can pop a list out sell it too you and pray you did it right or a solo ad costing 15 dollars and you get back 20 or a CPA offer you have to buy and yes i can get you CPA offers cheaper and solo ads that work as i have a college who teaches that but I teach it as well.

I spent my time at getting one thing before I went to the next as you want to be the master of something before you master anything else and go on from there.

This is a choice but when it all goes to hell join me and we will work it out so you become part of the 20%.
https://www.facebook.com/purebredleverage#

Regards 
Mike Brittain

No comments:

Post a Comment